Your cart is currently empty.Continue browsing
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
A decal made for our fallen heroes. The tragic events on August 26th has taken 13 American lives and like many of our servicemen and service women that have come home have a hard time. By purchasing this decal it will help our Fallen Heroes. We will donate 90% of the profits to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, and the other 10% will go towards administrative costs and time spent on this project.
Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund website:
Charity Watch website:
This decal is 5.5 inches wide and is available in White or Black.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed