Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
With the events that occurred on 8-26-2021, we at Maple Run Graphics wanted to do something for our servicemen and servicewomen. We wanted to do something to honor our 13 fallen heroes (Darin T. Hoover 31 - Marine, Johanny Rosario Pichardo 25 - Marine, Nicole L. Gee 23 - Marine, Hunter Lopez 22 - Marine, Daegan W. Page 23 - Marine, Humberto A Sanchez 22 - Marine, David L. Espinoza 20 - Marine, Jared M. Schmitz 20 - Marine, Rylee J. McCollum 20 - Marine, Dylan R. Merola 20 - Marine, Kareem M. Nikoui 20 - Marine, Maxton W. Soviak 22 - Navy, and Ryan C. Knauss 23 - Army). Even after coming home, these brave souls may have another war within. We wanted to do something more than just saying "Thank you for your services", we have decided to create a collection that 90% of the profits will be donated to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. The other 10% will go towards administrative costs and time spend on this project.
You can view the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund at:
You can view the Charity Watch rating at:
Fallen Heroes Decal/Sticker, laptop decal/sticker, window decal/sticker, car decal/sticker, truck decal/sticker
Fallen Heroes Ultra Cotton Adult T-Shirt w/ names on back
Fallen Heroes Ultra Cotton Adult T-Shirt
Stars & Stripes T-Shirt
Stars & Stripes T-Shirt w/ names on back
Biden Failed Ultra Cotton Adult T-Shirt w/ names on back